Are you an investor?
You must have noticed the governmental conferences such as the Paris Accord of 2015 and the Bonn Climate Change Conference of 2017. These and numerous other conferences have not provided a significant reduction in greenhouse gas emissions from transport. Maybe you already invest in bio-energy plants or in the distribution of bio-fuels and wish to extend your participation by the promotion of a significant market for the fuel. You wish to invest in the fight to save the environment, or you would not be reading this, but the alternative supplies of energy probably confuse you. You are unable to see a sure investment in the transport sector and, being thoughtful, are concerned about the billions being invested in the electricity bubble. You know that electrical transport could have a place in some parts of the world. While the enjoyable aspects of electric travel are being exploited, you are concerned that its long-term application will be limited by:
- The unwillingness of motorists globally to change, for several reasons.
- The lack of global infrastructure to provide electricity.
- The use of vital, finite resources in the manufacture of batteries.
- The limited application of electricity in buses and heavy transport.
- The limited reduction in emissions when providing electricity.
- The difficulties governments will face when applying taxation to the fuel.
You are aware that so long as the internal combustion engine is manufactured it will continue to use fossil derived fuels. These depleting fuels are the source of many products so a swing to an alternative transport fuel is unlikely to affect the value of oil company shares. These pages contain the case for bioethanol, Herbal™ as an alternative fuel and its use in a suitable, simple engine. Points you may consider:
- Herbal™ fuel is derived from growing plants, it will never disappear.
- It is already available in quantity in most countries of the world.
- The U.S. and Brazil produce the majority of the world’s bioethanol. There are 214 plants listed in the U.S. producing about 15.6 billion U.S. gallons per annum1.
- There have been considerable investments in the production of bioethanol that are not yet producing good returns. Many manufacturers are operating below capacity and their shares are below par.
- The bioethanol industry is at a midpoint between exploiting its full potential and remaining at the behest of the fossil fuel companies. It lacks a cohesive structure that would exist around an engine designed to make the best of its product.
- In spite of mind changing lobbying conducted by the oil companies:
- There is NO deforestation for the production of bioethanol, there is far more low cost cellulosic material than the industry can use.
- The production of bioethanol does not include a heavy fossil fuel factor.
- Its use does not affect the food chain.
After plateauing for some time, the levels of CO2 are rising2. There is an immediate demand for an alternative method of transport propulsion that will suit all countries and purposes. The global adoption of the convenient Herbal™ engine will significantly reduce CO2 and harmful particulates in the atmosphere. Due to its simplicity, fuel availability and ease of manufacture, the Herbal™ engine, operating on Herbal™ fuel will find acceptance by motorists, commercial operators and manufacturers throughout the world. The potential is excellent. Intending investors are asked to complete the following contact form. They will be acknowledged and as Bio Engine Technology Ltd develops it will keep them informed and advised when opportunities arise for investment in this prime industry.
By contacting us you agree to hear further from Clean Climate (Bio Engine Technology Ltd.). We will not spam your inbox nor will we sell or distribute your email or details, or use them for any other purpose other than to send an occasional email pertaining to your subject interest/s.
1 Farm Industry News 6th October 2016 2 Bonn Conference November 2017